Business Meeting with Japanese Life Sciences Industries in Osaka 2017
On Tuesday 10 October 2017, the "European Biotech & Pharma Partnering Conference, Osaka, 2017" will be organised at the Congrès Convention Center (http://www.congre-cc.jp/en/) in Osaka, Japan.
During the event, business representatives of EU companies will have an opportunity to attend pre-arranged B2B meetings with Japanese companies from the Kansai region. The event serves a perfect platform to meet representatives of Japanese companies and accelerate opportunities for potential business partnerships between EU and Japanese companies. The event will kick off with an opening speech at 9 AM and the B2B meetings will take place shortly after (from 9:20 AM to 3:50 PM).
Last year’s partnering event (see 2016 event video on: http://www.eu-japan.eu/videos/BtoB_event_osaka.mp4 ) attracted over 60 Japanese companies and organisations from the Kansai region which resulted in 288 pre-arranged B2B meetings between Japanese and European companies. Meetings were successfully set-up thanks to a matchmaking platform* (https://www.b2match.eu/euj-bio-pharma-be-2016) by the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN Japan).
To get a glimpse of some Japanese companies which might take part in this year's partnering conference, please see one of the organisers, Protein Mall Kansai's full list of member companies.
This year’s event which highlights a perfect opportunity for a collaboration between Japanese and European entities is made possible thanks to the organisations mentioned below:
- Osaka Prefectural Government
- Senri Life Science Foundation
- Osaka Business and Investment Center
- Protein Mall Kansai
- EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
- bioXclusters plus (European Commission-funded initiative)
- Business France - French embassy in Japan
- Advantage Austria - Austrian Embassy Commercial Section
- Flanders Investment and Trade
In Cooperation with:
- BioM Biotech Cluster Development GmbH
- Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
- The Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Osaka Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association
The Life Sciences Industry Division, Osaka Prefectural Government, Osaka Bio Headquarters have launched their website in English presenting their initiatives: https://osaka-bio.jp/english/
For more information on this event - Contact for EU companies and organisations:
EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation: Jessica Michelson: email@example.com