CROSS-CULTURAL WORKSHOP IN SOFIA, BULGARIA
½-day "About Japan" Cross-cultural Workshop Series in the EU
In cooperation with local members of the Enterprise Europe Network, the EU-Japan Centre organises cross-cultural workshops in the EU to introduce European companies to the basic principles of Japanese business culture.
The goal of the workshops is to prepare European companies for doing business with Japan.
Led by an expert consultant with coaching experience at all levels of corporate hierarchy from normal employees to top leadership, the workshops covers the following points:
- Japanese Business Etiquette
- General do & don’ts
- Communication with Japanese
- General differences in communication style (high context vs. low context)
- Common misunderstandings
- Gestures and body language
- Doing Business with Japanese
- Meetings & decision-making process
- Negotiating / project management
Cross-Cultural Workshop in Sofia, Bulgaria
• Workshop date: 27 September 2017
• Workshop location:
Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
1058 Sofia, 9, Iskar Str.
• For the content of the presentation at the cross-cultural workshop, please click here
The Expert: Chieko Nakabayashi, professor at United Business Institutes (UBI)
Event co-organisers: Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry