What is GNSS.Japan?
GNSS.Japan is a service launched in April 2014 aimed at supporting EU-Japan business and technology partnerships in the Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Industry. GNSS.Japan runs in complement with the GNSS.Asia project, started in January 2012, whose objective was to develop and implement GNSS industrial cooperation activities between the European Union and China, India, Japan, Republic of Korea and Taiwan focusing on the downstream sector (applications and receivers, see http://www.gnss.asia).
If you are a European GNSS.company interested in the Japanese market, there are 3 concrete actions GNSS.Japan can support you with:
1) Help you to search for Japanese potential business or technology partners: click on the “Industrial Partnership Service” below (action 1)
2) Support you with the draft of business plan for market entry in Japan: click on “Keys to Japan” below (action 2)
3) Provide you with up-to-date policy trends, industry and market research data about the Japanese GNSS landscape: click on “Information Helpdesk Service” (action 3)
- Industrial Partnership Service
- Requests for Partnerships by Japan firms
- Requests for Partnerships by European firms
Action 2: Keys to Japan
Action 3: Information Helpdesk Service
If you are a Japanese GNSS company interested in the EU market, click here (Japanese) to know more about our concrete actions.
Questions and inquiries
If you have any questions or inquiries about the GNSS.Japan service, feel free to contact us at GnssJapan@eu-japan.gr.jp or call us +81 (0)3 6408 0281 (contact Fabrizio Mura)
IN NO EVENT THE EU-JAPAN CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL COOPERATION WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN THROUGH THE GNSS.JAPAN SERVICE.
IN NO EVENT THE EU-JAPAN CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL COOPERATION WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SUBSEQUENT DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT THE EU-JAPAN CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL COOPERATION HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, FOR THE USE, NON-USE OR OMISSION OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED.