Call for applications for the next nanotech mission to Japan
You are an EU SME or a Cluster operating in Nanotech sectors; you want to identify key contacts in Japan.
The Centre is currently inviting EU Clusters and SMEs to apply for the next nanotech mission to Japan in February 2018. The Nanotech Cluster/SMEr mission coincides with the “nano tech - International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference” in Tokyo. During the fair (3 days) you will attend B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors.
In order to maximize your partnering opportunities, you will be able to exhibit in the EU-Japan Centre's booth.
- Mission dates: from 14 February 2018 - 16 February 2018
- Application deadline: 26 October 2017
Through this mission you will have the opportunity to:
- display your technology at one of Japan’s leading trade shows
- meet potential business partners
- create new business opportunities
- develop partnerships and business cooperation on global markets
- attend match-making events
- increase your innovation capacity and become more competitive on a global scale (as an SME)
- prepare the ground for practical cluster cooperation across borders and make a more strategic use of transnational cluster cooperation on markets outside Europe in areas of strategic interest (as a cluster)
More information on: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/nanotech-cluster-sme-mission
For any other queries and application process, feel free to contact Diane Lula at firstname.lastname@example.org