Special Seminar on the EU-Japan EPA: Mission Accomplished
The EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation co-organized a seminar on the conclusion of the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) together with the Delegation of the European Union to Japan and the European Business Council in Japan (EBC) on February 28, 2018 in Tokyo. Speakers explained the most important elements of the agreement from their own viewpoint and expressed hopes for further development of EU-Japan relationship.
• H.E. Mr. Viorel Isticioaia Budura, Ambassador, Delegation of the EU to Japan
• Mr. Yoshio Sato, Chair, Committee on Europe, Keidanren, Chairman of the Board, Sumitomo Life Insurance
• Mr. Yasushi Akahoshi, President, Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO)
• Mr. Danny Risberg, Chairman of the EBC, Chairman Philips Japan
• Ms. Marjut Hannonen, Minister-Counsellor, Head of Trade, Delegation of the EU to Japan
• Mr. Silviu Jora, General Manager, EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
• EBC Key Committee Chairs:
Mr. Peter Kronschnabl, Chairman, EBC Automobile Committee, President & CEO, BMW Group Japan
Mr. Bruno Yvon, Chairman, EBC Liquor Committee, President, MHD Moet Hennessy Diageo K.K.
Congratulatory Comments from Former EBC Chairman, Mr. Tommy Kullberg