Webinar 182: Japan's Clothing and Textile Market
16-11-21 | 10:30 - 11:30 AM CET
Is the Japanese apparel and textile market worth the effort for EU companies? Especially now after the pandemic? Yes, in so many ways…
The apparel and textile markets are stable and Japanese demand for great design, quality and function from EU firms remains very strong. In fact, because competition between retailers is intensifying, demand for new and exciting products from the EU not yet sold in Japan is increasing. There has never been a better time to sell to Japan.
The webinar targets EU apparel and textile firms and brands wanting to increase exports and depend less on their home market and generate revenues in what is one of the best export markets for European apparel and textiles.
In 40 minutes from your desk, you can:
- Work out the potential market size for your brand In Japan
- Prepare your brand, product and packaging for Japan
- Identify how the market is structured and where your brand fits into this
- Learn about the key competitors in the market
- Work out the best potential customer targets from the lists we provide
- Establish the best market entry model that suits your business and brand
- Get started now to sell to or sell more to Japan
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
Please keep in mind that this webinar is only accessible to EU companies which are registered to the EU Business in Japan website: http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register