Weekly Tender Digest 52 (December 22-28, 2020)
To introduce European SMEs to the wide range of tender opportunities in Japan, JTTP Helpdesk publishes a weekly digest of tender notices published on the JETRO Website and a selection of other tender portals during the past week, which we believe might be of interest for European SMEs.
Get the Weekly Tender Digest in your mailbox, in handy Excel format!
To register click here.
The digest lists WTO tenders, open to companies with supplier classification C and/or D, which is the most common for SMEs. It also lists Requests for Comments and Requests for Submission of Materials (Prior Information Notices), which is the phase before an actual tender notice is published.
Also included are WTO tender calls issued by the following entities:
- Tokyo Metropolitan government
- Japan Sport Council,
- Tokyo Olympics Organizing Committee
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government's SME tender portal "Business Chance Navi 2020"
- Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation
WTO tenders for goods and services are tenders with a value of at least €120,000 if they are published by national government organisations. In case of regional procurement by prefectures and designated cities, the minimum value is at least €240,000. For construction, architecture, engineering and design-related WTO tenders, minimum values are much higher. For more information about current thresholds, click here.
If you need more information about a particular tender, such as tender specifications, you have the following options:
- Use the links provided in the Digest,
- Get in touch directly by calling or emailing the contact-point listed in the Digest or
- Get in touch with us and let us make the inquiry.
Click here for this week's digest* in PDF format