Next "About Japan" Webinars and Reports
Throughout 2021, the EU-Japan Centre will publish reports and conduct webinars on the following topics:
- Opportunities in the Japanese Computer Games Industry (January)
- Japanese Consumers' Behaviour: by Age and Gender (February)
- Japanese Convenience Stores and Drugstores: Opportunities for European Snack and Beverage Products under Corona (February)
- Smart Farming Technology in Japan (March)
- The Market for Biogas in Japan (March)
- Olive Oil Market in Japan (March)
- Working in Japan as an Expatriate: Step-by-Step Guidance for Employers and Employees (April – May)
- Satellite-Enabled Services, Geo-Location, Future Transportation and Smart Mobility (May)
- Strategies for Tourism Promotion Towards Japanese (May)
- Japan's Private Equity and Venture Capital Landscape (June)
This series of "About Japan" webinars is aimed at supporting EU companies in their access to the Japanese market.
To be kept informed about forthcoming webinars and gain access to the EU Business in Japan website's library with over 150 reports and webinars already available, please feel free to REGISTER!