The EU-Japan Centre organises every year matchmaking missions to Japan for EU Clusters and SMEs.
The missions last 3-5 days and are composed of market-specific business seminars, one-on-one meetings at a targeted trade fair and networking events to maximize opportunities for the EU participants.
The missions facilitate the first contact that could be the door leading to new business opportunities.
- Gain knowledge about market structure, sector analysis, Japanese business culture and policy etc;
- Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, potential business partners etc);
- Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology);
- Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities;
For EU and COSME partnering country clusters and their SMEs' members working in the targeted sector.
For EU and COSME partnering country SME companies in the targeted sector that are not part of a cluster.
The missions are addressed to clusters and network organisations which select one SME that they consider the most mature to participate in the mission and that presents the highest potential for cooperation in the context of this event.
Small and Medium sized Enterprises that are not part of a cluster can also attend the mission.
PROGRAMME DESIGN AND CONTENT
2-day orientation session
- Lectures (Tokyo)
- Group company visit (Tokyo area)
3 days as exhibitors at a targeted trade fair
- Plenary session with clusters and authorities
- Matchmaking sessions during the trade fair
Participants will be selected among the received candidatures within the application deadline.