Memorandums of understanding signed by the Centre and Partners such as prefectural government and Chamber of Commerce.
The EU-Japan Centre has signed 12 MoUs with
- GL events to collaborate on the preparation of a Digital CSM in the SMS March 2024 Nagoya fair (December 2022)
- SEE Lab of SDA Bocconi School of Management in the framework of the Space.Japan project (December 2022)
- The Ireland Japan Chamber of Commerce IJCC (November 2022)
- Insurance company called MS&AD (March 2022)
- Consulting company called Qunie (2020)
- Miyagi Prefectural Government (2019)
- German Chamber of Commerce and industry in Japan (2019)
- Osaka Prefectural Government (2018)
- Japan Space Systems (2017)
- Czech Chamber of Commerce and industry in Japan (2017)
- German trade fair organization called “Messe Dusseldorf” (2016)
- Ota-city Industrial Promotion Organization (2014)
Discussions are taken place at the moment with other organisations in Europe and in Japan towards future MoUs.
For more information, email us