Next Webinars and Publications on EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement
Each webinar addresses a different topic or a sector and looks at the changes that the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) brings and the opportunities it will create.
15 June 2021 EPA Webinar 38: Vehicles - The webinar is targeted at EU companies seeking to export vehicles and parts of products to Japan by taking advantage of the trade preferences offered by the EPA.
29 June 2021 EPA Helpdesk Webinar 39: SME Chapter - Important concessions are contained in the EPA for EU exporters to Japan, including SMEs. The webinar is targeted at EU SMEs seeking to export to Japan by taking advantage of the trade preferences offered by the EPA.
Recordings of Previous EPA Webinars
- EPA Helpdesk Webinar 32: Processed Agricultural Products
- EPA Helpdesk Webinar 33: Tariff Rate Quotas
- EPA Helpdesk Webinar 34: Fruits and Vegetables
- EPA Helpdesk Webinar 35: Textiles
- EPA Helpdesk Webinar 36: Leather and Footwear Products
- EPA Helpdesk Webinar 37: Forestry Products
Latest EPA factsheets available online
Five factsheets covering the EPA and human resources mobility have been released.
- Intra-corporate transferees
- Investors and Business Visitors for Investment Purposes
- Short-term Business Visitors
- Independent professionals
- Contractual service suppliers