EU-Japan ICT Business Matching Event 2018
On Tuesday 8 May 2018, the EU-Japan Centre will organise an "ICT Partnering Event" in Tokyo, Japan.
The ICT Business Matching (https://ict-tokyo2018.b2match.io/ ) takes place a day before the "Japan IT week Spring" fair, so that European companies travelling to Japan would be able to participate in both events to maximise business opportunities.
To register, go to: https://ict-tokyo2018.b2match.io/
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big Data Management
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Fintech / Asset Management Solutions
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine to Machine (M2M) communication
- Cyber security
- Embedded Technology
PARTNERING EVENT DETAILS
Participation in the brokerage event will be free of charge for its participants. A well-established B2B partnering software will allow to search for potential partners online and request meetings up to 2 months before the event. Meetings will be automatically scheduled by the software.
Bilingual (English and Japanese) staff support will be available on-site.
AIMS AND BENEFITS OF THE PARTNERING EVENT
- Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
- Establish relationships with potential EU and Japanese partners (trade and technology)
- Initiate collaboration between industry associations or cluster organisations
The Event will benefit from being organised at the launch of new joint EU-Japan ICT calls for proposals under Horizon 2020, which opens opportunities for joint projects between European and Japanese partners.
The partnering event is following up on the Japanese activities during this year's CeBIT, where Japan was the Official Partner Country and will create a link with planned Japanese participation in CeBIT 2018.
Tokyo, Kasumigaseki Bldg. Plaza Hall
50-70 EU and Japanese companies and clusters/organisations
- 20 European companies and cluster organisations which visit Japan as part of the ICT mission organised by the EU-Japan Centre. European companies and organisations can apply to participate in the mission until 22 February 2018.
- Additional European companies which plan to attend the “Japan IT Week” or who are present in Japan during the above period.
- Japanese companies in the IT sector; exhibitors and visitors of “Japan IT Week”, member companies of Japanese Associations and Clusters
- Relevant partner organisations (EU and Japanese) involved in the event
ACCESS TO THE B2B ONLINE PLATFORM: https://ict-tokyo2018.b2match.io/
EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - firstname.lastname@example.org - +81-3-6408-0281