Tender opportunities for equipment suppliers to the research community
On August 22, the National Institute for Material Sciences (NIMS) published a number of invitations to tender for the supply of research equipment. Suppliers of the following equipment are invited to join the competition.
- Scanning electron microscope with heating stage 1 Set
- Ultra-high-resolution x-ray CT scan 1 set
- Multi-target sputtering chamber 1 set
- Materials data platform infrastructure system 1 set
- Software design of materials data platform 1 set
- Volatile organic compounds auto concentration Analysis system 1 set
- Ultra-sensitive multiple gas real-time mass Spectrometer 1 set
- Laser micro-Raman spectrometer 1 set
- Highly precise gas/vapor adsorption/desorption Measurement system 1 set
The tenders are open to suppliers from all categories. Deadline for all the tenders is set at October 15th.
For specifications about the products, contact the person in charge of the tender at email@example.com Further information (in Japanese) is available at http://www.nims.go.jp/nims/procurance/bid-info.html