Webinar 147: The Nanotechnology Sector in Japan
29-10-19 | 16:00 - 17:00 AM CET
Japan is quietly becoming a world leader in nanotechnology: what are the recent trends of this sector?
It’s not very widely known or publicised by the Japanese government, but nanotech has reached a more mature stage in Japan which is leading to a variety of new initiatives and innovations which were not even conceivable when nanotech first came to the world’s attention a couple of decades ago. Japanese government initiatives as well as private company R&D has given Japanese researchers a much more robust understanding of how and when nanotech can be used to break through in a wide range of sectors including AI semiconductor chip design, medicine, and industrial materials. Japan’s priorities for next-generation research are now taking shape.
The webinar is targeted to EU companies seeking to understand better how nanotech research is helping Japan advance its top technology and science priorities in a wide range of areas including AI chip design, manufacturing, medicine, engineered materials as well as others.
Registration deadline: 28/10/2019
In 40 minutes from your desk, you will discover:
- How Japan is advancing in the development of key nanotech sectors
- How your firm can introduce its own technologies in the field to these Japanese development efforts
- What your firm should know if nanotech developments in Japan are critical to your company’s future
- Tips to help your firm get involved in this industry in Japan
- Better position your company to work in partnership with some of Japan’s most innovative companies working in nanotechnology disciplines
- Expert’s presentation
- Q&A Session
Speakers: Jay Nelson (SUCCESS STORIES: JAPAN)
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office
Please go to the EU Business in Japan website, to register for this webinar.
If you are already a member of the EU Business in Japan website, please log in and then go to the webinar link - If you are not yet a member, you will first have to register as a member via:http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register and then when your registration request is confirmed, please log in and go to the 'Events' section of the website and register to the webinar.