Call for applications for the next nanotech mission to Japan
The Centre is currently inviting EU Clusters and SMEs to apply for the next nanotech mission to Japan in 2019.
The Nanotech Cluster/SME mission coincides with the "nano tech - International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference" in Tokyo.
During the fair (3 days) participants will be able to showcase their technology and meet with potential Japanese partners.
- Mission dates: from 29 January to 1 February 2019
- Application deadline: 4 October 2018 - apply online at: https://www.eu-japan.eu/nanotech-2019-application-form
Through this mission participants will have the opportunity to:
- display their technology at one of Japan’s leading trade shows
- meet with potential business partners
- create new business opportunities
- develop partnerships and business cooperation on global markets
- increase their innovation capacity and become more competitive on a global scale (as an SME)
- prepare the ground for practical cluster cooperation across borders and make a more strategic use of transnational cluster cooperation on markets outside Europe in areas of strategic interest (as a cluster)
More information on: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/nanotech-cluster-sme-mission
For any other queries and application process, feel free to contact Jessica Michelson (michelson[at]eu-japan.eu)