CROSS-CULTURAL WORKSHOP IN OLSZTYN, POLAND
½-day "About Japan" Cross-cultural Workshop Series in the EU
In cooperation with local members of the Enterprise Europe Network, the EU-Japan Centre organises cross-cultural workshops in the EU to introduce European companies to the basic principles of Japanese business culture.
The goal of the workshops is to prepare European companies for doing business with Japan.
Led by an expert consultant with coaching experience at all levels of corporate hierarchy from employees to top leadership, the workshops covers the following points:
- Japanese Business Etiquette
- General do & don’ts
- Communication with Japanese
- General differences in communication style (high context vs. low context)
- Common misunderstandings
- Gestures and body language
- Doing Business with Japanese
- Meetings & decision-making process
- Negotiating / project management
Cross-Cultural Workshop in Olsztyn, Poland
This workshop is targeted at the SME clients of Warmia and Mazury Regional Development Agency JSC
• Workshop date: 2 February 2018
• Workshop location: Centrum Wdrażania i Promocji Innowacji
Olsztyn, ul. Jagiellońska 91A
• The agenda of the workshop will be published shortly
The Expert: Angela Kessel, Access Culture.
Event co-organisers: Warmia and Mazury Regional Development Agency JSC in Olsztyn
For more information about this event, please contact Eiva at firstname.lastname@example.org