CROSS-CULTURAL WORKSHOP IN RIGA, LATVIA
½-day "About Japan" Cross-cultural Workshop Series in the EU
In cooperation with local members of the Enterprise Europe Network, the EU-Japan Centre organises cross-cultural workshops in the EU to introduce European companies to the basic principles of Japanese business culture.
The goal of the workshops is to prepare European companies for doing business with Japan.
Led by an expert consultant with coaching experience at all levels of corporate hierarchy from employees to top leadership, the workshops covers the following points:
- Japanese Business Etiquette
- General do & don’ts
- Communication with Japanese
- General differences in communication style (high context vs. low context)
- Common misunderstandings
- Gestures and body language
- Doing Business with Japanese
- Meetings & decision-making process
- Negotiating / project management
Cross-Cultural Workshop in Riga, Latvia
This workshop is targeted at the SME clients of Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA)
• Workshop date: 29 March 2018
• Workshop location: Pērses street 2, LV – 1442.
• The agenda of the workshop will be published shortly
The expert: Anna Kalmi, Innomedica
Event co-organisers: Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA)
For more information about this event, please contact Eiva at email@example.com