Technology Transfer Webinar 24: How to navigate the complexity of scientific data to find the ideal R&D partner
25-01-19 | 10:00 - 11:00 AM CET
The complexity of current R&D and innovation challenges requires cutting edge companies to constantly seek external strategic partners to acquire competitive know-how and technologies. The goal of this webinar is to present a proven scientific platform that transforms the complexity of scattered historical scientific information and up-to-date research information hidden behind silo’s, into a single, user-friendly search engine streamlining real-time validated partner discovery, consortium building and collaboration.
Registration deadline: 24/01/2019
Topics learned during this webinar?
To overcome and manage the complexity to find and evaluate the relevant scientific partners needed for your critical joint R&D projects.
- What data (current and historical) is relevant and needed to evaluate potential research partners?
- Semantic and methodical full-text search experience
- How to evaluate and get in touch with potential scientific partners
- How to find relevant funding calls, scientific publications, European projects and clinical trials
- How to organize and share your information gathering
- How to build consortia and streamline collaboration
Speaker: Arne Smolders is CEO and Founder of AcademicLabs.co
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office
Moderator: Luca Escoffier is a Project Manager of the EU-Japan Technology Transfer Helpdesk
If you would like to register for this webinar, please complete the webform