Webinar 80: Hydrogen Technology Market in Japan
18-10-16 | 15:00 h - 16:00 h
Will Japan succeed in creating a hydrogen-driven society?
The Japanese government led by PM Abe has vowed to make Japan a “hydrogen society”. The expectations are high, but so are also the challenges. Various initiatives have been made including a roadmap to achieve this target. This presentation will highlight the current status of the transition to a hydrogen-driven society and look into potential opportunities for European SMEs.
The webinar was targeted to EU companies seeking to enter the Japanese hydrogen technology market and want to know in which direction the market is heading.
Topics learned during this webinar:
- Market overview including market size, key drivers and trends.
- What are the main application areas of hydrogen technology in Japan today?
- Who are the main Japanese players?
- Current status of foreign players.
- What are the opportunities for European SMEs?
- Expert’s presentation
- Q&A Session
Speaker: Maths Lundin, SJC KK
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office