CROSS-CULTURAL WEBINAR - Auvergne Rhone-Alpes, France
In cooperation with local members of the Enterprise Europe Network, the EU-Japan Centre organises cross-cultural online workshops to introduce European companies to the basic principles of Japanese business culture. The goal of the workshops is to prepare European companies for doing business with Japan.
Led by an expert consultant with coaching experience at all levels of corporate hierarchy from employees to top leadership, the workshops covers the following points:
1. Japanese Business Culture
2. Communications with Japanese Partners in Physical and Virtual Meetings
3. French Export and Japanese Consumer Behaviour
Cross-cultural webinar (France)
This workshop is targeted at the SME clients of Auvergne Rhone-Alpes Entreprises
• Workshop date: 11 March 2021
• For any other inquiries, please contact Eivilte at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Chieko Nakabayashi, Professor, Researcher and Consultant on Business Development, based in Brussels and Tokyo.
Event co-organisers: Auvergne Rhone-Alpes Entreprises