Last Call for the Next Biotech Training Mission in Japan
Only 1 week left to apply for the next Biotech training mission in Japan!
Deadline: Thursday, 8 June 2016
You are an EU SME/Cluster operating in Biotech sectors; you want to identify key contacts for business collaborations in Japan;
Participate in the 5-day Biotech Cluster mission in Japan organised alongside “BioJapan” Expo in Yokohama (http://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan).
Unique BtoB meetings opportunity! - In addition to the participation to BioJapan 2016 expo (on day-3 to 5) during which the delegation will be able to use the BtoB meeting platform, the mission participants will have the unique opportunity to attend on the 2nd day, the “European Biotech & Pharma Partnering Conference” at Senri-Life Science Center in Osaka with pre-arranged B-2-B meetings with companies from the Kansai regions organised in collaboration with Osaka Bio Headquarters.
Programme dates: 10 - 14 October 2016
Target: EU Clusters and SMEs in the Biotechnology sector
- Gain knowledge about market structure, sector analysis, Japanese business culture and policy
- Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, potential business partners etc)
- Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
- Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
Mission core targets would be EU companies/clusters active in R&D including:
- EU Biotech firms involved in regenerative medicine;
- EU Firms which are interested in investing or co-investing in Japan for collaborative R&D or Joint Venture with JP partners;
- EU Biotech firms with an expertise in e-healthcare, wearable for healthy aging to help improve the quality of life of the Silver Society.
Special support for SMEs: No tuition fee and participants from SMEs can apply for a grant of EUR 600 to partially cover their living expenses.
For more details, look at: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/biotech-cluster-sme-mission
Contact: Diane LULA - Tel:+32 2 282 0040 - http://eu-japan.eu/events/biotech-cluster-sme-mission
Last year's mission agenda on: http://www.eu-japan.eu/sites/default/files/imce/biotech_2015_agenda.pdf