An outline of Northern Osaka Biomedical Cluster
Located on the hillside of northern part of Osaka, the Northern Osaka Biomedical Cluster illustrates a highest potential in life science.
A large accumulation of pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers and renowned research institutes backed by long historical background, a town of pharmaceuticals and a town of manufacturing, forges a center of intelligent exchange. The accumulated scientific expertise focused on the fields of immunology, vaccine, regenerative medicine, and pre-emptive medicine caused by innovative scientific activities as well as medical devices give the advantage of Osaka’s life science.
For leading to sustained growth and adding values to pharmaceuticals and medical devices, the Northern Osaka Biomedical Cluster brings the R&D activities together with not only companies with innovative technologies but also academic research institutes with the most advantage research and supporting organization.
The Saito life science park in the biomedical cluster which has enriched during the past decade, Osaka is planning to establish a new medical city, Northern Osaka Health and Biomedical Innovation Town (NohBIT) where is seven minutes away from the Shin-Osaka Shinkansen station.
Along with the establishment of the new city, the national center providing advanced and specialized medical care and conducts research focusing on the cardiovascular system related circulatory condition will move to NohBIT and become a key part of the city.
Innovation park adjacent to the national center will be established by 2018 as the hub for research activities in the field of life science.
Thus, in a state of the art scientific environment life science in Osaka keeps on ever more evolving and steps forward to strive for life-science superiority. Osaka is a first destination place to start a new business in Japan and we look forward to find your productive partner.
List of research laboratories and companies located in the Saito life science park and NohBIT
The Saito life science park
- National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition：http://www.nibiohn.go.jp/en/
- Bio-Sight capital : http://www.bs-capital.co.jp/saito/inno1.html (Japanese only)
- MG PHARMA Incorporation: http://www.mgpharma.co.jp/mgp_en/index.html
- PEPTIDE INSTITUTE, Inc.: https://www.peptide.co.jp/en/
- Japan Food Research Laboratories: http://www.jfrl.or.jp/e/index.html
- Saito Yukoukai Hospital : http://www.saito-yukoukai-hp.jp/ (Japanese only)
- Toyopolymer. Co,.Ltd: http://toyopolymer.co.jp/english/
- Osaka Health Science university : http://www.ohsu.ac.jp/ (Japanese only)
- Nippon Life Insurance Company: http://www.nissay.co.jp/english/
- Japan Quality Assurance Organization : http://www.jqa.jp/english/
- Japanese Red Cross Kinki Block Blood Center http://www.kk.bbc.jrc.or.jp/ (Japanese only)
- Gene Design, Inc : http://www.genedesign.co.jp/e/
- KUMALIFT Co Ltd : http://www.kumalift.co.jp/en/
- Earth Environmental Service : http://www.earth-kankyo.co.jp/saito/index.html (Japanese only)
- FUJIFILM RI Pharma Co.,Ltd.: http://fri.fujifilm.co.jp/en/index.html
Northern Osaka Health and Biomedical Innovation Town, NohBIT