In cooperation with local members of the Enterprise Europe Network, the EU-Japan Centre organized cross-cultural workshops in the EU to introduce European companies to the basic principles of Japanese business culture.
The goal of the workshops was to prepare European companies for doing business with Japan.
Led by an expert consultant with over twenty years of experience working with Japanese companies, the workshops covered the following points:
- Preparing your visit to Japan
- Your first meeting in Japan
- Follow-up with potential partners
- Receiving a visit of a Japanese delegation
- Signing a contract
- Quality, claims and customers service
- Socializing with Japanese
This workshop was targeted to Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts' SME clients.
• Workshop date: 27 April 2016
• Workshop location: Comfort Hotel LT, Kauno str. 14, Vilnius , Lithuania
• Workshop agenda: in following link
The Expert: Olivier Van Beneden, Managing Director - Japan Consulting Office (JCO)
Event co-organisers: Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts and the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
The EU-Japan Centre currently produces 5 newsletters :