EXPORT SUPPORT WEBINAR - FOOD SECTOR (CROATIA)
In its ongoing efforts to help European SMEs to access the Japanese market, the EU-Japan Centre is co-organising "Export Support" webinars and workshops in cooperation with the EU member organisations of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) (https://een.ec.europa.eu/).
These webinars and/or workshops may include the following:
- Sectorial information: sectors, considered for these webinars and/or workshops, are those covered by the EPA and of high potential benefits for EU SMEs, notably food & beverages, textile, footwear & leather (https://www.eu-japan.eu/epa-helpdesk), including topics such as consumer behavior, export procedures in home country, bilateral cooperation, import clearance at Japan Customs, challenges in the Japanese market etc;
- Opportunities offered by the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA): rules of origin and market access opportunities;
- Japanese business culture: negotiation practices, business etiquette and other useful tips for EU companies when doing business in Japan.
EXPORT SUPPORT WEBINAR ON FOOD SECTOR (CROATIA)
This webinar is targeted at the SME clients of Croatian Chamber of Economy.
• Webinar date: Thursday, 18 February 2020
• For any other inquiries, please contact Eivilte at email@example.com
The experts: Mr Yvan Van Eesbeek, Consultant on International Trade Agreements;
Ms Chieko Nakabayashi, Professor, Researcher and Consultant on Business Development, based in Brussels and Tokyo.
Event co-organisers: Croatian Chamber of Economy