Technology Transfer Webinar 6: services offered by the EU-Japan Technology Transfer Helpdesk
06-09-16 | 10:00 h - 11:00 h CET
What is the best way for companies, universities and research centres to license (in and out) available technologies in Europe and Japan?
The EU-Japan Technology Transfer Helpdesk is a new service launched by the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation aimed at supporting European and Japanese companies and individuals in their steps to search for and acquire technologies, as well as bridging the knowledge gap about current available technologies from both Japan and Europe.
The service, operational since February 2016, is offered via a web portal http://www.eu-jp-tthelpdesk.eu which provides general content about intellectual property rights, their use and possible monetization options. Webinars, videos, and presentations are intended to make this new service a must-see for implementing open innovation practices within EU and Japanese companies.
The services are mainly dedicated to:
- European companies, universities, and research institutions
- Japanese companies, universities, and research institutions
- Japanese and European individuals working for the above entities
- The webinar is targeted to European and Japanese companies looking for available technologies, to European and Japanese universities and research centres interested in promoting their available technologies, and to Japanese and European individuals working for the above entities
Topics learned during this webinar?
In this webinar, you learned:
- What are the services of the EU-Japan Technology Transfer Helpdesk
- How to upload technologies on the platform
- How to search for technologies on the platform
- How to find useful documents on the platform
- How to be engaged and be part of the activities of the Helpdesk
- Expert's presentation
- Q&A Session
Speaker: Luca Escoffier, Project Manager of the EU-Japan Technology Transfer Helpdesk, EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office