Webinar 165: Smart Farming technology in Japan and Opportunities for EU Companies
2-03-21 | 10:30 - 11:30 AM CET
What business opportunities does the Japanese Smart Farming Technology market offer to European SMEs?
Facilitated by EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA), the Japanese market offers interesting opportunities for European small and medium-sized enterprises especially in the field of soil cultivation and harvest preparation/ cultivation technologies such as drones and other precision farming solutions, a market sector which is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years. However, when entering the Japanese market, specific challenges need to be considered carefully. This webinar will provide interested European SMEs with a sophisticated insight into the opportunities and key success factors for the Japanese smart farming market.
The webinar is targeted to EU companies seeking to newly develop or strengthen their current positions in Japan’s smart farming market.
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover the:
- Characteristics of farming in Japan
- Current trends in the Japanese smart farming Market
- Recent political measures, including laws and regulations to promote Smart Agriculture
- Key players and Stakeholders
- Distribution channels for smart farming machinery/ products
- Opportunities for European SME and Recommendations
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE