Webinar 170: Working in Japan as an Expatriate, part 2 (Step-by-step guide and checklist for future expatriates)
04-05-21 | 10:30 - 11:30 AM CET
By sending expatriates to Japan, the headquarters will have a better understanding of the Japanese market and improve communication with the local employees.
This webinar is prepared for expatriates and human resource staff to secure a smooth transition to Japan. It is explaining matters such as taxes and social security systems as well as the cost of living in Japan. It is is divided into 6 steps:
- "Who should be sent to Japan"
- "Initial decisions and preparations"
- "Pre-Japan preparations"
- "Things to prepare before leaving the home country"
- "Upon arrival in Japan"
- "Living in Japan"
The webinar is targeted to HR managers and staff to be sent to Japan as expatriate.
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover:
- Who should be sent to Japan?
- What are the preparations necessary before leaving and after arriving?
- What is life in Japan as an expatriate?
- What are cost of living in terms of housing, taxes, social security, etc.?
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
Please keep in mind that this webinar is only accessible to EU companies which are registered to the EU Business in Japan website: http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register