Webinar 158: Opportunities for EU Companies in Japan’s Organic Food and Beverage Market
22-09-20 | 09:30 - 10:30 AM CET
What does the existing structure of Japan’s organic food and beverage market look like, and what are the business opportunities for EU SMEs?
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover:
- The characteristics of the Japanese organic food and beverage market
- Trends in Japan’s organic food and beverage market
- Who the key domestic and international actors are and why they have been successful
- How to obtain a JAS organic label to sell products in Japan
- Effective communication of ‘organic’ to appeal to Japanese consumers
- Events for networking and promote your brand in Japan
- Where the opportunities are for EU businesses
The webinar is targeted to primarily EU organic food and beverage companies looking to enter the Japanese market, but also those wanting to further develop business opportunities for existing products they are selling in Japan
Registration deadline: 21/09/2020
Speaker: Melissa Francis, Senior Research Executive, Tokyoesque
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office
Please go to the EU Business in Japan website, for more details and to register for this webinar.
If you are already a member of the EU Business in Japan website, please log in and then go to the webinar link - If you are not yet a member, you will first have to register as a member via:http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register and then when your registration request is confirmed, please log in and go to the 'Events' section of the website and register to the webinar.