Call for Applications for Tecniospring INDUSTRY programme
The Catalan Agency for Business Competitiveness (ACCIÓ) will open the 1st call of Tecniospring INDUSTRY programme in July 2019 until September 2019.
This programme provides 100% financial support for companies and technology centres to hire experienced researchers to develop 2-year applied research projects. This international talent programme boosts technology transfer processes and fosters collaborations with R&D entities worldwide.
The programme offers two options:
• Incoming: 2-year contract in a Catalan company or a TECNIO entity
• Outgoing + return: 1-year contract in an international tech-based company or R&D centre (located outside Spain), and 1-year contract in a Catalan company or a TECNIO entity afterwards.
• Salary costs (with full social security coverage): Incoming: 58,500 € per year. Outgoing + return: 58,500 € per year x correction factor during the stay abroad
• Research costs: 18,240€
• Mobility costs: 1,920€
The programme is open to:
- Japanese researchers willing to be hosted by a Catalan company for 2 years
- Japanese companies willing to develop an applied research project with a Catalan company. In this case, the researcher will stay the first year in the Japanese company and the second year in the Catalan company.
All the information about the programme can be found at www.tecniospring.com.