Export Support Webinar - Food Sector (NRW, Germany)
In its ongoing efforts to help European SMEs to access the Japanese market, the EU-Japan Centre is co-organising “Export Support” webinars and workshops in cooperation with the EU member organisations of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) (https://een.ec.europa.eu/).
These webinars and/or workshops may include the following:
- Sectorial information: sectors, considered for these webinars and/or workshops, are those covered by the EPA and of high potential benefits for EU SMEs, notably food & beverages, textile, footwear & leather (https://www.eu-japan.eu/epa-helpdesk), including topics such as consumer behavior, export procedures in home country, bilateral cooperation, import clearance at Japan Customs, challenges in the Japanese market etc;
- Opportunities offered by the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA): rules of origin and market access opportunities;
- Japanese business culture: negotiation practices, business etiquette and other useful tips for EU companies when doing business in Japan.
EXPORT SUPPORT WEBINAR ON FOOD SECTOR (MULHEIM/NRW/GERMANY)
This webinar is targeted at the SME clients of Zenit in Mülheim a.d. Ruhr near Düsseldorf (North Rhine-Westphalia region).
• Webinar date: Thursday, 25 June 2020
• For more information, please click on the following link or contact Eiva at email@example.com
The experts: Mr Yvan Van Eesbeek, Consultant on International Trade Agreements;
Ms Chieko Nakabayashi, Professor, Researcher and Consultant on Business Development, based in Brussels and Tokyo.
Event co-organisers: Zenit, NRW.Europa