LEAN IN EUROPE - VISIT 18 - ROSDERRA IRISH MEATS
On Thursday, 24th May, the EU-Japan Centre will organise its 18th Lean in Europe visit to ROSDERRA IRISH MEATS, in Edenderry near Dublin (Ireland).
The visit will focus on:
- Lean manufacturing in the food industry
- ROSDERRA IRISH MEAT's lean journey
- PIT rooms and video of live shop floor meeting and presentation PM system
- Learn about Rosderra Irish Meats, the largest pork processing company in Ireland
- See Lean manufacturing in action, in the food industry
- Give feedback to ROSDERRA IRISH MEATS on various ways of improvement
Costs - who pays what?
The visit and transfer by coach will be free of charge. However, participants needed to cover their own travel to Dublin and accommodation costs. For eligibility and other details on our future Lean visits please see the main Lean in Europe Driving Competiveness webpage. The usual Lean in Europe terms and conditions apply.
Should you have any questions please email Ellen Murrell
Apply here Deadline: Wednesday, 2 May 2018