Webinar 160: COVID-19 and E-Commerce: Market Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities in Japan (A View from Rakuten)
27-10-20 | 09:30 - 10:30 AM CET
How can EU SMEs best take advantage of the e-commerce growth during COVID-19 to better position their products for market entry and expansion in Japan?
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover:
- Who the major e-commerce players/marketplaces are in Japan and their characteristics
- What are the characteristics and preferences of Japanese consumers/online shoppers
- What are the emerging trends in e-Commerce due to COVID-19
- What categories from overseas are popular on e-commerce marketplaces
- How firms can explore cross-border e-commerce and key considerations for market entry
- How to market your product in Japan to drive sales
- 1-2 case studies of successful overseas companies
The webinar is targeted to EU companies seeking to explore or develop their e-commerce market entry or expansion in Japan.
Registration deadline: 26/10/2020
Speaker: Mike Nguyen, Rakuten, Inc., Global Ads Division
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office
Please go to the EU Business in Japan website, for more details and to register for this webinar.
If you are already a member of the EU Business in Japan website, please log in and then go to the webinar link - If you are not yet a member, you will first have to register as a member via:http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register and then when your registration request is confirmed, please log in and go to the 'Events' section of the website and register to the webinar.