Webinar 163: Japanese Consumers' Behavior (by age and gender)
2-02-21 | 15:00 - 16:00 AM CET
Which consumer groups are the most relevant in the Japanese market, which attitudes to they have and what is their preferred way of consumption?
This webinar provides an overview of the current situation on the Japanese consumer market (as of January 2021). It first presents current data on the purchasing power, size and relevance of the Japanese consumer market. The second part of this webinar describes particularities of Japanese consumer behavior and then presents the special characteristics of the Japanese consumer market and its most relevant target groups.
The webinar is targeted to EU companies seeking to newly develop or strengthen their current positions in Japan's meat market, and managers and marketing executives operating in the Japanese market.
In 45 minutes from your desk, you will understand:
- The Japanese Consumer Market - Overview
- Consumer Attitudes and Behaviour
- Changes in Consumer Behaviour after COVID-19
- Japanese Consumer Groups (Senior Consumers/Silver Market, Millennials, Generation Z, The new Rich, Single Households)
- Future Consumer Trends in Japan
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE