LEAN IN EUROPE : VISIT 15 : Hansa Matrix
The 15th Lean in Europe visit took place on 14 November 2017. The company visited was Hansamatrix, an electronic systems manufacturer, in Riga (Latvia).
The visit focused on Hansamatrix's approach towards WCM.
A preparatory afternoon and networking dinner was held the previous evening.
28 people joined this visit.
Highlights from the visit
Hansamatrix made a video with highlights from the visit, including interviews with some participants (running time: 4'06").
Social media coverage of the visit
- a presentation on Hansamatrix's uses of lean tools:
- 5S audit with risk assesment
- World class traceability system
- product open issues tool
- a virtual and plant tour through:
- WH movie and packaging movie
- SMT, Sfab and Seho lines
- workshop discussions around issues identified by Hansamatrix:
- Gemba - Kaizen in manufacturing group LVP
- Development of assembly line in PCB
- SMED at SMT lines
- Manufacturing data integration for SPC/Traceability
- Motivation schemes – team versus individual