Webinar 164: Japanese convenience stores and drugstores–Opportunities for European snack and beverage products under Corona
16-02-21 | 10:30 - 11:30 AM CET
Do you want strategic insight, tactical guidance and real-life examples of how to succeed in the Japanese snack and beverage market?
The aim of this webinar is to present an overview of trends and opportunities on the Japanese convenience store and drugstore market under the Corona pandemic and to deliver strategic insight, tactical guidance and real-life examples of how to succeed in the Japanese convenience store and drugstore market.
The webinar includes:
- An overview of the Japanese convenience store and drugstore market, including key industry players and current market opportunities under the Corona pandemic.
- A presentation of new ways to rethink strategy and market entry on the Japanese convenience store and drugstore market.
- Case studies and company examples drawn from the experiences of European SMEs are introduced to show novel approaches to market entry.
The webinar has two main target groups: (1) European SMEs selling snack and beverage products with an interest in entering the Japanese convenience store and drugstore market, and (2) companies with an existing setup on the Japanese market but sending the need to rethink strategy: for example, by revitalising the company’s sales and marketing activities in the Japanese market.
In 45 minutes from your desk, discover how to:
- Revitalise your sales and marketing activities on the Japanese snack and beverage market
- Understand the key market segments and current trends in the market
- Evaluate the different distribution options
- Rethink strategy
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE
Please keep in mind that this webinar is only accessible to EU companies which are registered to the EU Business in Japan website: http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register.