Webinar 181: Japan's Premium Food market
26-10-21 | 10:30 - 11:30 AM CET
Is there a large premium food market in Japan and is it worth the effort for EU companies? Especially now after the pandemic? Yes, in so many ways...
Japan has a flourishing premium food market which is one of the best in the world. Japanese demand for great tasting, high-quality and innovative food brands from EU firms remains very strong. In fact, because competition between retailers is intensifying, demand for new and exciting products from the EU not yet sold in Japan is increasing. There has never been a better time to sell to Japan.
The webinar targets EU food firms and brands with products at the premium end of the market wanting to increase exports and depend less on their home market and generate revenues in what is one of the best export markets for European foods.
In 40 minutes from your desk, you can:
- Work out the potential market size for your product and brand In Japan
- Prepare your brand, product and packaging for Japan
- Identify how the market is structured and where your brand fits into this
- Identify the key competitors in the market
- Learn the best way to succeed from other EU success stories
- Work out the best potential customer targets from the lists we provide
- Establish the best market entry model that suits your business and brand
- Get started now to sell to or sell more to Japan.
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
Please keep in mind that this webinar is only accessible to EU companies which are registered to the EU Business in Japan website: http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register