WHO IS YOUR TRAINEE?
Academic background / personnality
- Chosen among Japan's best students
- Level of studies: usually attending a postgraduate course. To apply, he/she must have completed at least the 3rd year undergraduate;
- Faculty/discipline: engineering (mechanical, electrical, electronics, civil, nuclear, etc.) / pharmaceutical, biology, chemistry, biotechnology, physics / metal materials, ceramics / computer science, ICT / architecture / GNSS / production systems....etc.;
- Excellent academic background (academic record, opinion of his/her tutors);
- Personal background: motivation and ability to adapt.
- Knowledge of your working language: Before the traineeship the student will attend a 4-month course in 1 or 2 EU languages, spoken in your company. (The student already speaks English, when applying).
- Knowledge of the European culture: before the traineeship, the student will attend a seminar on European culture and Institutions.
Your company chooses the trainee
- You propose the contents of the traineeship. If suitable students are selected by the Centre, you will make the final decision as to which of them to accept.