The EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its next nanotech sector Cluster/SME mission to be organised in Japan, on 30 Jan. - 2 Feb. 2024, alongside the "nano tech Expo" (https://www.nanotechexpo.jp/index.html)
· Mission dates: 30 Jan. - 2 Feb. 2024
· Application deadline: 5 October 2023
· Venue: Tokyo, Japan
· Includes the exhibition at the fair
The programme targets EU SMEs and clusters specialized in nano and micro technologies: (i.e. Materials; Evaluation & Measurement; Fabrication Technology) interested in doing business with Japan.
The EU-Japan Centre covers all costs directly related to the mission: the booth at the trade fair, interpreters...
The participating company is expected to cover travel, accommodation and living expenses.
The EU-Japan Centre will offer a €600 grant to help cover above costs.
- promote your technology at one of Japan’s leading open innovation events
- meet potential business partners
- create new business opportunities
- develop partnerships and business cooperation in global markets
For more information about the mission and to apply:
The EU-Japan Centre currently produces 5 newsletters :